Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Girls Camp

 No, I didn't go to girls camp this year (thank goodness) but since the only people that like to camp around these parts are the girls, we had our own special girls camp.

We camped at the Timpanogos campground that is just past Aspen Grove. It was nice. 

We spent the better part of a day hiking Timp. There was still a lot of snow just past the lake though so we didn't make it to the top. 

Didn't stop us from getting really tired and really dirty. 

I love that mountain. So pretty!












That evening we drove to Cascade springs for some light walking because we were tired and sore. It's such a pretty gem. 










It was a nice getaway. I wish I camped more often. I love it. It's just hard to get away.





No comments: